Responsible to provide care in accordance with the North Carolina Board of Nursing-Nurse Practice Act, American Nurses Association Standards of Practice and other standards established by profession/professional groups, regulating bodies/agents. Nursing care will be delivered in accordance with Vidant Health and entity specific nursing policies, procedures and professional standards of care/practice.
Responsible for the provision and coordination of nursing care to include the collection and analysis of assessment data, identification of expected outcomes and development of plan of care in collaboration with the patient/family and other interdisciplinary team members. Identifies interventions to attain expected outcomes, implements the interventions identified in the plan of care, evaluates the progress of the patient/family toward attainment of outcomes, and documents the process. This care includes sensitivity to age specific and unique needs of the patient/family.
Promotes and evaluates the effective functioning of the health care team. Collaborates with health care team members to meet the identified needs of the patient/family throughout the episode of care. Delegates tasks and activities as appropriate and governed by NC Nurse Practice Act.
- Nursing Diploma, Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Nursing required
- Current NC RN license or licensure to practice in a participating Nurse Licensure Compact State Health Care Provider is required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support is required
- Full-time positions (36 hours) available. Day and night shifts available. Includes weekends and holidays
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Please reach out to the Recruiter to discover the incentives offered to Nurses
|Job Category||Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health|