It’s a great time to be part of the Family!! We are seeking a talented Registered Nurse who is committed to nursing practice that aligns with our mission- to care for others as we care for those we love.
This opportunity is for a Registered Nurse for our Medical 2 (5 East) team. We provide outstanding care to patients with excellent patient quality of care outcomes. The selected Registered Nurse will be part of a team that works in a supportive and collaborative culture that with others, provides competent and compassionate care to all patients and their families.
There are many opportunities for growth for a Nurse with a Clinical Ladder that was developed collaboratively with both staff and leadership, Shared Governance, membership on facility as well as system wide committees where your voice can make a difference.
As a team member, our benefits have you covered.
- Health & Wellness: Medical Plan Options, Vision and Dental plans (including orthodontic care!), wellness & fitness center discounts, onsite pharmacy and delivery, services discount, flexible spending and savings accounts and health lifestyle incentives.
- Peace of Mind: Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Whole Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Insurance, Pet Insurance, and more.
- Financial Support: BSN/MSN recognition bonuses, Student Loan Pay Down to Full Time RN’s, Educational Assistance to Full Time and Part Time employees upon hire, Immediate Matching 403(b) Savings Plan, Specialty Certification Financial Assistance, Company Wide Bonus Program, Employee Help Fund and more.
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off for full- and part-time team members, extended illness bank, discounted child care (Newport News), Employee Assistance Program, Adoption Assistance, area retail discounts, and community involvement opportunities.
- EDUCATION: MSN, BSN, ADN, or nursing diploma required. Specialty certification in field highly encouraged.
- EXPERIENCE: Experience preferred in an acute care setting but not required.
- LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Licensed RN or board eligible by the State of Virginia or compact state. BLS Is required.
|Job Category||Nurse, Registered Nurse|