We have an exciting opportunity for Pharmacy Technicians joining the Specialty Pharmacy Team, with work from home opportunities for employees who meet requirements.
Exciting opportunity to be a part of our Specialty Mail Order Pharmacy! As a WORK FROM HOME Pharmacy Technician in the Specialty Mail Order Pharmacy, you will assist in accurately reading, interpreting and entering prescriptions into the computer system, including the calculation of doses, assignment of directions and accepting proper insurance payment in a timely fashion. You will also contact doctor’s offices and insurance companies to ensure the accuracy of our patient’s specialty medication orders. At times you will also be responsible for answering patient calls to coordinate and process new patient medication orders and reorders, which includes verifying and re-verifying benefits. Successful candidates will have superb communication skills and excellent data entry skills. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you!
• Pharmacy Technician License and Certification, as required by applicable state law
• Six months of experience in a pharmacy
• Six months working with an application such Windows, Microsoft Office
• Experience working as a pharmacy technician
• Experience with benefits, insurance, prescriptions, medical billing, coding or other medical assisting roles
• Experience resolving high volume of complex customer needs over the phone
• National Pharmacy Technician Certification
• Verifiable High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Pharmacy Technician license/certificate based on State Board of Pharmacy requirements.
|Job Category||Pharmacy Technician|