Ignite Your Career With US!
We provide a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work related injuries, sport injuries and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. Our community is built on the passion and experience of clinicians who thrive with us. With more than 200 locations in 9 states, there’s sure to be the perfect fit for you!
As a Patient Services Coordinator, you would support clinic services by handling all incoming physician prescriptions, verifying and documenting all third party payers, collecting deductibles and co-payments, preparing patient admissions, posting and submitting daily charges to the Clinic Manager. This is a full time float position.
Our ideal candidate thrives in high-energy environments, has great customer service skills, is flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of our patients.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and politely, screen calls and take/relay messages as necessary
- Conduct patient-screenings according to our COVID-19 policy
- Greet patients immediately and warmly both in person and on the phone
- Verify all patient insurance for therapy benefits, co-payments, limitations, approved # of visits, expiration dates for authorizations, etc.
- Instruct patients on the completion of new patient forms, as per the Billing Manual, and advise patients of their financial responsibility (i.e., copay/deductible amounts per visit and expectation of receiving such at each visit)
- Scan insurance card, driver’s license/photo ID and all other paperwork for inclusion in the patient’s file
- Collect all copay and deductible payments from patients daily, provide each patient with a receipt (regardless of the form of payment), and batch all receipts and deposit on a daily basis
- Maintain appearance, function and cleanliness of therapy and office space and equipment
- Maintain inventory of therapy and office equipment and supplies
- MUST HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS
High School diploma or GED required
- Basic medical terminology preferred but not required
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel is required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of personal integrity, reliability and honesty
- Has ability to work effectively in teams and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Not only is our benefits package the most comprehensive in our industry, we are consistently seeking new programs to enhance our offerings. Here’s a taste:
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities within our network
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us – be a part of our elite team of clinicians and apply today.
|Job Category||Patient Services Coordinator|