Ignite Your Career With US!
We provide a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work related injuries, sport injuries and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. Our community is built on the passion and experience of clinicians who thrive with us. With more than 200 locations in 9 states, there’s sure to be the perfect fit for you!
As an Occupational Therapist, you would provide effective and efficient rehabilitation to patients in a fast paced and dynamic setting. This is a PRN position.
To thrive in this role you will have a strong OT background with a desire to grow in their career, thrive in high-energy environments, has great communication skill all while being flexible and adaptable.
- Perform evaluations on new patients, establish goals and develop appropriate treatment plans based on the findings in accordance with CORA patient care policies and in accordance with AOTA guidelines
- Provide efficient and effective occupational therapy treatment in accordance with the established treatment plan
- Document all evaluations, treatments and other pertinent patient interactions in accordance with CORA policies
- Provide relevant education to the patient and family regarding patient’s condition and instruction for home activities
- Develop and maintain effective communication with the patient, family and other members of the rehabilitation team
- Communicate with physicians and their staff by phone and in writing
- Supervise and instruct occupational therapy students according to professional guidelines
- Actively pursue professional growth through affiliation with occupational therapy associations and attendance at workshops and conferences
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy educational program and certified as an Occupational Therapist with a current state license as applicable
- Take ownership of obtaining necessary additional information and suggesting revisions in treatment as appropriate
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of personal integrity, reliability and honesty
- Has ability to work effectively in teams and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
Not only is our benefits package the most comprehensive in our industry, we are consistently seeking new programs to enhance our offerings. Here’s a taste:
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- In-House CEU Credits
- Generous CEU Allowance
- Orthopedic Residency
- Career Opportunity within our network
- Possible Relocation Assistance
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us – be a part of our elite team of clinicians and apply today.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|