Become a part of our team! Together, we are transforming our region. We’re making communities healthier. We’re expanding access to critical services in rural areas. We’re investing in health research and medical education. And we need you! Ballad Health is seeking compassionate individuals who are excited about making a difference and caring for those in need.
Our Team Members in benefits eligible positions enjoy a comprehensive compensation package, a competitive salary with outstanding benefits. There are also many opportunities for personal and professional growth. Your benefits package with Ballad Health will include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Retirement Plan with Employer Matching Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Major Medical Leave
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
SCOPE OF POSITION:
- The LPN provides direct patient care with varying levels of illness and support services to the nursing unit under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- The LPN is expected to practice within the scope of professional standards, and the rules and regulations established by the TN and/or VA State Board of Nursing.
- The LPN demonstrates the ability to deliver care based on patient needs appropriate to age and developmental level.
- The LPN possesses a working knowledge of nursing principles. The position involves maintaining current clinical knowledge and competency for skills related to the clinical LPN role where assigned.
- Decision making is limited by hospital policy and procedures and based on scope of licensed practice.
- Routine responsibilities include providing bedside care to patient, performing nursing procedures, transporting patients, supplies and equipment, routine housekeeping duties and documentation of care and procedures performed.
- Accurately reports and documents in the Electronic Medical Record and electronic documentation systems that support the LPN’s clinical and team member role.
- The LPN serves as a professional role model as a caregiver and resource for students, peers and other providers on the health care team.
- Must be able to wear a respirator mask and other personal protective apparel as indicated in the provision of patient care.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE | REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing LPN program.
- Must be able to complete job related competencies as deemed necessary to the performance of the LPN role in the nursing department of employment.
- Valid and active LPN licensure from appropriate state
- CPR required
- ACLS, PALS, NRP required dependent upon area
|Job Category||Licensed Practical Nurse, Nurse|