Want to host a conference? Add your Zoom ID and mention Date and time below.”
15 December 2020
Tempe Test Church New
Dummy webinar testing
15 December 2020
28 September 2021
Patient Access Representative
• Answer calls and respond to emails to register patients following department’s policies and procedures.
• Interviews patients courteously
• Enters required data in the system, with emphasis on accuracy of demographic data and financial information
• Validates existing data related to prior registration and updating appropriately in the system
• Handle patient inquiries both telephonic and by email
• Research required information using available resources
• Manage and resolve patient complaints
• Identify and escalate issues
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Interact with patients, physicians and other staff both within the Clinic and outside facilities to provide accurate, timely and responsive information
• Ensure to follow policies and procedures set by Holston Medical Group
• Mentor new staff and orient to the center
• Maintain strict confidentiality in all matters relating to personnel and patient PHI (Protected Health Information)
• Provide information to patients and families, demonstrating courtesy and helpfulness
• Display excellent customer service skills
• Document work processes as required
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Preferred 2 or more years of experience in a clinical setting
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with others
• Must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to urgent/emergent situations.
• Medical terminology.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with customer service and multi-line phones.
• Familiarity with computers and other office equipment.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently and effectively.
• Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including standards for confidentiality, safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
• Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, managers and peers.
• Customer Focus
• Ethics and Values
• Learning on the Fly
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Problem Solving
Combination of walking, sitting, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Occasional stress from balancing multiple tasks.
Education: High School or better in General Studies